Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Project List

      This week, we're creating a short film about movement. I am the writer, my friend superrr-duude is the artist, and are other 2 team members are the director/editor and the camera man.  Our movie will be about how movement is everywhere.
       In our film, we're going to have pictures joining together as a flipbook. The picture is water turning into a pebble and we will depict that. We will throw a pebble into a pond and watch the water's affect. Hopefully, it turns out what we expected it to be. As the writer, my perspective on the project is surprisingly different than usual. I'm usually in the camera or holding the camera, but this was very different. This was my 1st time writing a script, but I prefer directing rather than writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment