Thursday, November 10, 2011

Film Reviews

    These are the reviews of the films
                 1st Film (Shhh.. It's a Secret): Great effects (black and white) in the film. It was good, but I could barely here the narrator speak with the music and I wish they shot some movement in other places rather than one room. It's original which I really admire. Rating: 8/10
                 2nd Film (Our film) (The Flintstones): Our film, I thought, was great. It was very original with the pebble and the water, but the quote was very short and there wasn't any sound. Plus the film was short.  Rating: 8/10
                 3rd Film (The Void):  Another original concept. Excellent meaning about movement in every cluster and great special effects (slow-mo, black/white). The music was simple.It could have done better, but still good music. Rating: 9/10
                 4th Film (*Movement): The choice of music in this one was excellent and the editing was well done along with the meaning of movement. I wish they did a voiceover with power points to represent who they are in the beginning and I wish they remembered the quotes rather than reading off a paper.  Rating: 8.9/10
                  5th Film (Cherry Bomb): Very comedic than the others. Great editing in this one and great original music. I wish the quote was louder and more clear. Rating: 9/10
                  6th Film (Crazy Hair): Good video.  Don't know if it was only me, but the message in their video didn't get to me. There wasn't any story or theme for me. All I saw was people moving randomly with. The bloopers were funny, but it was longer than the film and some of the footage was unnecessary, Rating: 7.5/10
                  7th Film (Motion Hands):  Another good video. I got the story/message of the video, but there wasn't a lot of people in the film. There were 2 people (excluding the dancers) in the film. I wanted more people in it and the choice of the music didn't quite fit the film. Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment